About Dr. Glenn (Dusty) Cloud
I was born and raised in Southern California and Graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, Calif Summa Cum Laude in 1981.
I have been practicing Chiropractic since 1982.
- Married to Lori in 1980.
- Moved to the La Habra area in 1984
- 4 children, Joshua, Chad, Amber and Cody
I have always loved helping and giving to others and I absolutely love helping families to get off dangerous medications, and creating massive health changes for people. I am excited at the possiblity of making this one of the healthiest communities possible while helping people to live in abundant state of health.
- 1977-1980 Pasadena College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Sciences in Human Biology(BS)
- 1981 National Board of Chiropractors -Diplomat
- 1981 Cerritos College
- Associate In Arts-Natural Sciences
- 1981 Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Summa Cum Laude
- 1982 State Board of Chiropractic Examiners License
- Certified X-Ray Supervisor and Operator, California
- 1992 Qualified Medical Evaluator Certification
- 1992 QME Certified Physician – Industrial Disability Evaluator
- 1992 Appointment to the State of California Industrial Medical Council
- 1995 Chiropractic Biophysics Certification – Level I
- 1995 Chiropractic Biophysics Certification – Level II
- 1998 Certified Nutritional Microscopist
- 2000 Certified Injury Prevention Consultant